5 Great Ideas

  1. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution … Albert Einstein
     
  2. We don’t grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges.
     
  3. If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
     
  4. In order to become the 1%, you have to do what the other 99% won’t.
     
  5. Don’t stop dreaming just because you had a nightmare.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin